Terms of Service
Article 1 (Definition)
"Carddass Club" refers to the services rendered to the registered members using their personal data provided for the registration of BANDAI NAMCO ID, including sending e-mail magazines, or implementation of Net Carddass and other related promotional activities such as delivery of promotional campaign gifts.
Article 2 (Membership application)
Article 3 (Membership Conditions)
Members shall fulfill the following conditions prior to successful membership registration:
(1) have registered with BANDAI NAMCO ID;
(2) have a residential address in USA,Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Singapore, Philippine, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Australia, New Zealand, Korea;
(3) is able to send/receive e-mail;
(4) have a network settings capable to access the Carddass Club;
(5) handle the application on his/her own. Applications can be made by guardians on behalf of the applicants who are minors.
Article 4 (Application for termination of membership)
1. Members who wish to apply for termination of membership shall follow the instructions and procedures on the official website of Carddass Club.
2. All membership data upon the receipt of the application for termination of membership shall be completely removed from our database. Subsequent to the termination, all sorts of services based on the personal data prior to the termination shall not be available for whosoever including those who re-register the membership.
Article 5 (Supervision of ID and password)
1. Members are responsible for managing their account IDs of BANDAI NAMCO ID and passwords in a secure manner.
2. The Company is not responsible for any losses caused to a member due to illegal use (including but not limited to theft) of the members’ account IDs and passwords by third parties.
Article 6 (Intellectual Property Rights)
All intellectual property rights such as copyright of Carddass Club belong to the Company or a third party with permissions of the Company.
Article 7 (Online Payments)
Payment under “Carddass Club” service shall be made in accordance with the payment method and means of “Bandainamco ID” designated by Bandai Namco Entertainment Inc., and local payment services agency designated by Bandai Namco Entertainment Inc.
Article 8 (Prohibitions)
Members are prohibited from doing the following acts:
(1) Same individual registers the membership more than one time
(2) Allow third parties to use his/her Carddass Club;
(3) Trade or exchanging the promotional campaign gifts, whether pecuniary or not, with other goods in online auctions;
(4) Infringe the Intellectual Property Rights of the promotional campaign gifts and the official website of Carddass Club;
(5) Intervene the operations of Carddass Club, such as unauthorized visit of Carddass Club or tampering with information;
(6) Violate this Article or prohibited acts announced on the official website of Carddass Club;
(7) Illegal behaviors;
(8) Other behaviors deemed to be inappropriate by the Company.
Article 9 (Forced termination of membership)
If a member commits the following acts, the Company may consider terminating his/her membership at its entire discretion. The decision to terminate a membership shall be reached on a case by case basis.
(1) Violates the prohibited acts set out in Article 8;
(2) Commits acts that may violate the prohibited acts set out in Article 8;
(3) Has not logged-in for more than a period of one year.
Article 10 (Customers’ suggestion)
1. The Company may use the feedbacks, responses to questionnaires, and other product strategies provided by the members without compensations.
2. Members agree not to claim any rights against the Company as to the feedbacks, responses to questionnaires, or other product strategies that they provided to the Company.
Article 11 (Inquiry & Communication)
1. Inquiries about Carddass Club shall be submitted by inquiry form, “Hong Kong Carddass Club Center” will respond to the inquiries by email.
2. The Company or the appointed companies may send notices and communications related to Carddass Club, and promotional campaign gifts, etc. to members by post.
Article 12 (Termination, change, modification, addition, and removal by Carddass Club)
The Company may terminate, change, modify, add , or remove its service content anytime without giving advance notice to, or seeking consents from, the members. In such cases, the Company shall not be responsible for losses suffered by the members due to the termination, change, modification, addition, and cancellation of the services.
Article 13 (Disclaimer)
1. The Company shall not be responsible for losses arising from system disruption/delay/suspension/data loss caused by telecommunication network or computer failure, and unauthorized access to data.
2. The Company shall not be responsible for damage and/or loss suffered by the members arising from the provision or termination of services of Carddass Club by the Company.
3. The Company shall not be responsible for loss suffered by its members arising from the Company in the course of dealing with the related personal information registered in BANDAI NAMCO ID.
4. In the event that a member causes loss or damage to other members or third parties while he/she is using Carddass Club, he/she shall be solely responsible for all loss or damage, the Company shall not be responsible for the derived cost arising from his/her acts,.
Article 14 (Articles Modification)
The Company has the rights to modify the terms without giving advance notice or promise to the members, whereupon, the Company shall notify the members in appropriate ways (such as email contact, Homepage Announcement of Carddass Club); the modified articles shall take effect upon notification.
Article 15 (Jurisdiction)
Any lawsuits between the Company and its members regarding the use of Carddass Club and this TOS shall be commenced under the exclusive jurisdiction at first instance of the courts of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
Article 16 (Application of Laws)
The effects, enforcements, and interpretations of this TOS shall be based on the law of Hong Kong.