The following actions with your BANDAI NAMCO ID are prohibited.
(1) Acts which violate the law or acts which are against public order and morals.
- Acts that encourage alcohol use, smoking, gambling, etc. by minors, and any other acts that adversely influence minors
- Use of cruel and/or violent language, sexual language, discriminatory language, and offensive language, and any other acts that are against public morals
- Acts that encourage suicide or self-injury
- Acts that aid, abet, or instigate the above actions
(2) Acts which infringe on the rights or profits of the Company or a Third Party.
- Misrepresentation of registration information, and acts that illicitly acquire membership for this Service
- Transfer, lending, sharing of BANDAI NAMCO IDs, or allowing a Third Party to use a BANDAI NAMCO ID
(3) Illicit acts or acts for commercial gain using this Service.
- Acts for commercial gain that use these services without prior consent of the Company, or acts of posting information for the purpose of commercial advertising
- Impersonation of the Company or a Third Party
- Collection of personal information, data, etc.
(4) Acts which hinder or slander the provision of this Service.
- Acts that place excessive burden on the infrastructure used to provide and manage this Service
- Use or provision of programs such as computer viruses that cause illicit processing in software
- Defamation or libel that damages the credibility and/or reputation of the Company or a Third Party
(5) Acts to analyze, copy, or alter, etc., the contents of this Service.
- Analysis such as decompiling, disassembling, or reverse engineering of the data or programs for this Service, as well as replication, editing, modification, and adaptation
(6) Acts which harass or are unpleasant to a Third Party.
- Illicit access to or theft of information from the infrastructure used to provide and manage this Service
- Illicit acquisition, transfer, renting, or sharing of content provided by this Service (whether paid or free of charge)
- Manipulating bugs in this Service for the benefit of a Member or Third Party or the detriment of the Company or a Third Party, and acts that spread the manipulation of such bugs
- Obscenity, intimidation, extortion, fraud, blackmail, and any other criminal activity against the Company or a Third Party
- Encouraging the use of addictive drugs such as stimulants and narcotics
- Stalking and other similar actions that harass the Company or a Third Party
- Antisocial behavior and profit-sharing through antisocial force
- Establishment of and solicitation for pyramid schemes
- Requesting the forwarding or writing of chain mail, and forwarding or writing such mail upon request
- Publication of personal information, data, etc. of Members or a Third Party
(7) Acts to use this Service for the purpose of interacting with the opposite sex.
(8) Acts that violate these Terms or the Subject Services Terms.
- Unreasonable inquiries or demands beyond the legal responsibility of the Company or a Third Party
(9) Acts to post inappropriate expressions or falsified information, as detailed below.
- Information that includes cruel and/or violent language
- Information that includes obscene language
- Information that encourages the use of drugs such as stimulants and narcotics
- Information that encourages suicide or self-injury
- Information that encourages alcohol use, smoking, gambling, etc. by minors
- Information that includes antisocial language
- Information that damages the reputation and/or credibility of the Company or a Third Party
- Information that encourages discrimination
- Information that includes offensive language
- Information for the purpose of meeting members of the opposite sex
- Information that includes programs such as computer viruses that cause illicit processing in software or operating systems
- Providing falsified information
(10) Acts other than those above that the Company determines inappropriate.
- Actions that infringe upon the copyright, right of publicity, property, privacy, or other rights and interests of the Company or a Third Party
- Acts for the purpose of political activity
- Acts for the purpose of religious activity